Job title: Communications Manager - SustainabilityJob location:
London (mix of remote and onsite)Industry:
Communications, gas & oilEmployment type:
contract (12 months initially)Daily rate:
Engagement via an umbrella company The opportunity
We are currently searching for an experienced Communications Manager with the interest in sustainability to build employee and external stakeholder understanding of the client's strategy and sustainability frame and help ensure no major compliance incidents via the communications are taking place. Additionally you would support employee engagement, building a shared purpose to help deliver entity goals.What you do:
- Day-to-day coordination of events, social media and media programme.
- Weekly meetings to define Linked in and event support
- Support embedding of strategy and sustainability within the client internally via working with entity comms leads
- Supporting SVP Sustainability with external communications & Linked In
- Supporting SVP Strategy with external events
- Reviewing S&S team external presentations to ensure they are consistent and fully approved.
- Working to ensure Ethics & Compliance internal communications are amplified
- employee channels support
- Supporting head of external campaigns & EVP employee communications in order to improve key employee metrics such as wellbeing, strategy understanding.
- Effectively use insights to plan all campaigns and create or maintain communications plans across all workstreams.
- Working with the key internal stakeholders
- level or degree-level educated
- Excellent written English
- Interested and engaged in the external stakeholder environment and debate around the client's business to understand how strategy is being perceived
- Good knowledge of communications planning, employee communications practice and at least one external C&A discipline e.g. government affairs, media, social, stakeholder
- Desire to collaborate and work in cross-functional teams
- Interest in sustainability-related communications & advocacy
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Tenacious and able to overcome and work around barriers
If the offer fits you and you have the relevant experience, don't hesitate to apply!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94588072