Working as part of a large Group that has been established for over 100 years - this is an amazing opportunity for a Finance Assistant to secure a role with bags of opportunity, progression and study support.
This all-round accounting position incorporates a range of tasks from transactional accounts through to assisting with audit and supporting with budget preparation.
Ideally, my client is seeking someone who is currently studying CIMA/ACCA (or equivalent) that has built a good base of accounting experience.
You will be supporting the CFO with
- Accounts receivable and credit control
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance sheets
- Processing of journals
- Analysing of costs and creating associated reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Support with audit prep
- Provide insight and support with regards to budget preparation
- General administration duties and ad hoc reports
You will need to have both knowledge and practical experience of accounting procedures and be keen to continue to learn and develop.
You'll also need to be fully competent in using Excel as you will be working on this daily, manipulating large sets of data.
My client offers a competitive salary, benefits package and study support too. Please get in touch today to find out more.