Calling all SABRE trained experienced Business Travel Consultants!!!Are you tired of the constant transactional phone services? Do you want to be able to build relationships with your clients as well as develop your own skills in business travel? Our client is a well-established independent travel management company who is looking for someone able use their own initiative and a great team player to join as a Senior Business Travel Consultant within their Greater Manchester based office. Working on multiple accounts, you'll be used to delivering 1st class customer service with strong GDS knowledge and looking after all the client's needs from beginning to end. It's a fast paced environment so a knack for managing priorities is needed, but in return, you will be getting an excellent salary between £22-24k pa plus a fabulous benefit package!
- Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from business travellers
- Managing multiple accounts and understanding individual contracts and branch guides.
- Working to Service Level Agreements for each corporate clients
- Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, right through to worldwide flights & organising visas via GDS.
- Working quickly and efficiently as an individual as well as in the team on own initiative.
A strong knowledge in native GDS systems booking long haul and multi stop itineraries, rail and hotels (not point and click systems. The client is ideally looking for Sabre experience, but happy to cross train from a Galileo background. Experience in ticketing, refunds and post-reservation customer care is desired.
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary £22-24k (depending on Business travel Experience) along with company benefits and career progression to management roles or other sectors in the company.
- Great hours; Monday - Friday, office hours and no weekends
- Established and growing international business travel company!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Senior Business Travel Consultant in Manchester, please call Gemma or email your CV to . Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.