Are you looking for a new role as an Account Executive? Do you want to work for a highly reputable, well established Marketing Communications and Print Solutions company that can offer fantastic benefits and excellent career progression?
Working on a full time Monday to Friday, permanent basis, this role can offer fantastic development along with the flexibility of home working and office working.
What will you be doing as an Account Executive?
· Provide a proactive, flexible and responsive service to both internal and external clients
· Provide full administrative support in raising and tracking job briefs, quotations and artwork ensuring that client specifications and campaign briefs are met and delivered on budget
· Liaise with internal departments such as Customer Services and Production
· Support with month end to ensure that jobs are closed down
What are we looking for?
· Previous experience within a similar role
· Working knowledge of a production environment
· A positive can-do attitude
· Able to multi task and manage multiple jobs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Microsoft Office skills
· Able to work to deadlines
Experience working within print production or within a direct mail environment is highly desirable but not essential
What can we offer?
· Flexibility to work from home and in the office
· Monday to Friday 8.30AM - 5PM
· Working for a company with over 900 employees that has been established over 60 years
· Industry experts
· Fantastic development and career progression
· Hands on Training and Induction
· Salary of up to GBP21,000pa
· Free Parking
· Life Insurance
· 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
· Retail Reward scheme
Sounds good to you? Get in touch today!
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
This material is available in alternative formats upon request. Please allow 7-10 days for the alternative format.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.