Oil States has a history of over 78 years manufacturing and providing services to the oil and gas industry. In the past few years the Company has embraced the need to diversify into other energy sectors including renewables and mineral harvesting. This is an exciting time to join a Company which thrives on innovation and heavy steel technology in a demanding and fast-paced environment. In the UK, Oil States has over 200 employees between Aberdeen and the 29-acre manufacturing site at Heartlands in West Lothian where there is a very comprehensive, precision manufacturing, service and repair facility with highly skilled workforce.
Oil States UK is looking to the future to build on existing products and services as well as develop innovative solutions to the evolving energy sector during what promises to be exciting times ahead.
The Company recognises that people are its best asset and we seek to reward, develop and treat our staff in in a manner that make us an employer of choice.Role:Location: either Aberdeen or West Lothian
With primary focus on Capital Drilling Equipment and Managed Pressure Drilling systems, this role will obtain maximum profitable sales of OSI (UK) Ltd products within the UK and worldwide markets. To manage key client accounts and relationships whilst ensuring the highest standards are maintained. Key Responsibilities:
- Establish, manage and maintain new and allocated customer accounts
- Increase Company sales by promotion of products and information to existing and potential clients and targeting of potential business
- Provide external and internal technical assistance to enable customer specification of company products
- Technical liaison between customer and engineering
- Provide technical assistance when a solution to a particular customer problem is required
- Provide recommendations of product usage for different applications
- Review completed quotation packages to assess compliance with customer enquiry requirements
- Relate market activities for designated sales territories, update of sales database and live forecast
- Provide weekly reports of sales prospects, customer enquiries and quotations
You will have significant knowledge of Capital Drilling Equipment and Managed Pressure Drilling systems. Additionally, a track record of success in sales/business development in the oil and gas drilling market. Preferably educated to HNC level in an engineering discipline. Ideally, some practical field experience. The ability to travel overseas and a current, valid driving license is essential.
We offer a competitive salary, annual bonus scheme paying up to 20% basic salary, SIPP pension scheme with 5% employer contribution, 37.5 hour working week, 33 days annual leave and the opportunity for flexible working pattern.