Technical Account Manager EMEA is required for leading technology company who have developed pioneering technical products and software which enable its customers around the World to reduce crime, save money and protect lives.
With presence in over 40 countries worldwide this is an exciting time to join the company as they execute further plans for market share growth internationally.
The successful Technical Account Manager must be able to speak fluent English along with either Spanish, French or Italian.
We are looking for an experienced bi-lingual Technical Account Manager to manage all aspects of relationships with customers directly, providing top quality pre-sales, project management, and on-going technical account management and support across the UK France, Spain and Italy.
Based in the UK head office just outside of Kingston-upon-Thames office you will be required to travel when needed across the UK and Europe to customer sites.
The successful Technical Account Manager MUST:
- Have experience as a Technical Pre/Post Sales Engineer, Pre/Post Sales Consultant or Technical Account Manager;
- Degree qualification in IT/Engineering related subject;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in at least one of the following languages Spanish, French or Italian;
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Develop close partnerships with current customers;
- Document customer requirements, system configuration settings and, issues and managing communication of these to the business and customer;
- Gather technical data from internal departments;
- Become customers technical point of contact prior to acceptance into 'business as usual';
- Become the customers technical subject matter expert during deployments, upgrades and migrations to a changed platform;
- Provide training for major accounts on application settings and configuration;
- Provide pre-sales product demonstrations and evaluation of proof of concepts to prospective customers.
In reward you will be offered a salary of £55,000 p.a. plus bonus and benefits along with all travel expenses to be reimbursed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who has gone from strength to strength so to be considered for the role if you have the above experience then please apply via the job board for consideration.