My client requires 3x Engineers across 1st Line and 2nd Line vacancies to support their growing Service Desk.
The successful candidate will form part of a revamped Service Desk, with an emphasis on maintaining optimal service levels, adherence to published SLAs and offering support as a managed outsource provider to a number of clients.Client Details
My client is a growing MSP based in Bristol. Description
- Provide 1st Line technical support, answering inbound support queries
- Perform efficient diagnosis and resolve or escalate as necessary
- Maintain an impeccable level of customer service and interaction for all support queries
- Adhere to all Service management, security and quality management principles
- Update support queries with comprehensive notes and time throughout your working day
- Update/manage customer documentation
- 1 years' experience working for an IT helpdesk
- Hold industry-based certification (CompTIA A+, MS certification etc.) - desirable
- Previous technical experience supporting - Active Directory, Windows 10, Office 365, Anti-Virus, basic networking
- Have adequate experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Full and valid UK driving license
£21,000-£23,000 + training budget + additional benefits