Do you have strong Digital Marketing experience?
Are you a generalist digital marketing with varied expereince?
Are you immdiately avaialble to start an interim assignment?
If the answer is yes to the above questions this could be the PERFECT role for you!
My client based in Maidenhead are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their dynamic marekting team.
Please note this is an inital 3 month temporary assignment which could potentially go permanent! The role can also be FULLY REMOTE.
• Support the overall marketing strategy by managing and optimising the online channels (both B2B and B2C) to increase rankings and optimise media placements and spend to increase traffic, dwell time and conversions
• Understand and be able to use data to analyse user journeys and behaviour
• Creation and optimisation of campaign landing pages
• Assist the Head of Marketing with the planning and execution of our overall digital marketing strategy within the context of the overall marketing strategy
• Day-to-day monitoring and maintaining of all campaigns including any paid activity (Search, Display, Remarketing, LinkedIn, etc)
• Manage budget allocation and ensure full compliance to the company budget processes and that all jobs are managed within agreed budgets
In return you will receive a brilliant hourly rate of circa £40 - £50 per hour depending on experience + the role can be fully remote WFH (equipment will be provided)
If you are keen to know more about this fantastic opportunity as a Digital Marketing Manager, then please don't hesitate to get in contact with Bianca Halliburton on or call . Alternatively click on the link below to apply!