Procurement Engineering Manager - Manufacturing Business - Bristol - £60K + Package and rapid progression up the ranks
One of the largest Technology Manufacturing companies is on the look out for a Procurement Engineering Manager to join their rapidly progressing Procurement function. The company is currently going through a massive expansion, with plans to double their revenue from 5bn to 10bn in the next 5 years, with a large part of that investment coming from the CEO.
As one of the most innovative and disruptive companies in the game for over a decade, they have a range of new and exciting projects in the pipeline and therefore is an incredible opportunity for a Procurement Engineering Manager to sink their teeth into.
This role is for an experienced procurement professional and will be a challenging and fast-paced environment, but a hugely rewarding career move. As a Procurement Engineering Manager you will sit in the very heart of the company's operations, working closely with stakeholders and suppliers, developing and implementing strategy to establish key areas of cost efficiency and quality product performance.
As a Procurement Engineering Manager, you will:
- As part of the Global Operations and Procurement Team you will be driving new technologies across all categories within the procurement function, engaging with key suppliers to achieve cost reductions whilst maintaining product quality
- Work cross-collaboratively across a multitude of direct procurement categories, acting as a business partner with both the R&D and Engineering teams
- Work within a team of around 4 people developing some of the brightest up and coming minds
Global Direct Procurement Manager, Required Skills:
- Have solid knowledge and experience within technology, sourcing and supply chain, understanding how the supply chains of these commodities can be optimized
- Have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, adapting to change and influencing multiple stakeholders across different categories
- Engineering or equivalent degree from a world renowned university
- Generous Pension scheme
- Company discounts of up to 40%
- Onsite; parking, restaurants, gym
- Bonus scheme
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, indirect, FM, Generalist, Procurement, Soft FM, Hard FM, Facilities Management, Direct, Engineering,