A diversified FTSE 100 financial services business with sustainability high on its agenda is seeking a Category Manager - Marketing & Print.
Full Job DescriptionReporting to the Head of Sourcing, you'll manage a spend of circa £60m across the Marketing and Print categories, strategically managing and optimising procurement's influence on marketing across the Group.
In addition, you'll place a strong emphasis on developing effective stakeholder relationships, maintaining supply market expertise to drive the best overall value for money and minimising supply chain risk. As Category Manager - Marketing & Print your key responsibilities will be:
Skills and experience:
- Category ownership for Marketing / Digital Coms, Print and postage Category
- Ownership of Marketing/Digital Coms Procurement Category/Print and postage across the Group
- Proactively managing and addressing spend via RFPs, E-Sourcing and Supplier/Market engagement, providing expert-level market intelligence and best practice procurement principles to the federated marketing functions across the Group
- Business Partnering with key stakeholders to develop robust internal relationships and develop an accurate project pipeline
- Providing thought leadership and sourcing strategy regarding category
Benefits of the Category Manager - Marketing & Print role include:
- Extensive Marketing Procurement experience (essential)
- Marketing/Digital Comms/Print experience (essential)
- Experience in leading RFP processes in Marketing & Print
- Robust stakeholder management skill
- Working knowledge of P2P/E Procurement tools
- Team/People Management skills.
- 20% bonus
- Enhanced pension
- 27 days holiday
- Private medical insurance