Make Someone's Day
Are you an entrepreneurial marketer looking for a broad marketing role in a fast-growing social impact start-up? At Good Life Sorted we're professionalising home help for elderly people and are looking for a passionate, creative and results-driven Marketing Executive to help take our business to the next stage.
About Good Life Sorted
Launched in 2019, Good Life Sorted (https://goodlifesorted.com/) is an online marketplace connecting older adults and their families with hand-picked local Helpers, who provide a range of home help services and companionship. Following a successful launch and recent funding round we are growing our team and embarking on our next phase of rapid expansion.
- Plan, develop and manage marketing campaigns at a local and national level to increase brand awareness, acquire new customers (elderly people and their families) and recruit helpers
- Test new marketing messaging and channels (online and offline), measure the results and optimise for future campaigns
- Manage the creation of engaging and relevant content, including video, images and landing pages
- Drive engagement and retention of customers and helpers through effective CRM
- Build and maintain marketing reports to track performance and enable effective forward-planning
Required skills & knowledge
- Degree educated, or A-Levels (or similar) plus relevant work experience
- At least 2 years' experience in a B2C start-up marketing generalist role. Online marketplace or 'gig economy' experience is highly desirable
- Experience using different marketing channels and at a national and local level
- Creative flair, with an abundance of great ideas and the ability to create engaging content
- Experience of working with external agencies, designers, video creators etc
- Strong knowledge of reporting and performance metrics, and a background in data-driven decision making
- Strong technical skills with the desire to embrace new systems and the ability to influence the development of new tools and platforms
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a willingness to roll your sleeves up and support all areas of the business.
- Highly self-motivated, with a positive 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach.
- A calm and empathetic nature when under pressure, great listening skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- A desire to take on a role with a social purpose that improves the lives of our elderly customers and creates well-paid, rewarding and flexible work for our helpers.
Reporting to the Cofounder, this role is a key member of a fast growing team. You will have the opportunity to shape the role and rapidly advance career at this exciting start-up which is revolutionising how we support elderly people to stay happy and independent in their homes.
This full-time role will be based at our London office (Angel). Flexible/hybrid working will be considered. We're offering a generous salary commensurate to experience and participation in our staff share option plan.