IT Procurement Manager / National Brand Presence / Creative Services / London / £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
As one of the most well-known brands in its industry , this nationally renowned organisation is seeking a passionate IT Procurement Manager to join the procurement function. Working within a relatively small team you will be leading the IT Procurement Category through a proactive and flexible approach dependent on business needs.
Within this exciting procurement opportunity you will be responsible for effectively delivering a range of projects that maximise the delivery of financial and commercial benefits through excellent collaboration with industry-leading stakeholders . The renowned brand presence of this organisation will certainly open many doors for you in the future , its not one to miss out on.
Within this IT Procurement Manager role, your responsibilities will include...
- Advising and supporting the development of supplier strategy , sourcing options and commercial models across the Technology cost base
- Excellent relationship management with both internal colleagues and external stakeholders such as key suppliers
- Sourcing a variety of IT sub-categories and services; including software, hardware and Telecommunications, depending on what is needed within a particular procurement project
- Undertaking a variety of day-to-day activities; from market analysis and benchmarking to ensuring competitive tenders that align with the corporations procurement policies
To apply for this IT Procurement Manager role, you will need...
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in procurement, particularly within the IT category
- Strong communication, negotiation and stakeholder management capabilities
- Ability to work autonomously and within a dynamic working environment
- CIPS and Degree would be advantageous
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, IT procurement, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, software, hardware, Cloud, e-commerce, Media, FMCG, private, public, direct, indirect, category manager, stakeholder management, SRM, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, contract management, indirect procurement, specialist procurement