PURE Spa & Beauty - Spa Manager
PURE Spa & Beauty's philosophy is simple - to combine essential spa and beauty treatments for time-starved individuals. Awarded 'Employer of the Year' in 2019 by the Professional Beauty Awards PURE Spa and Beauty pride themselves in offering luxury spa therapies and beauty treatments in one convenient place.
Here at PURE we strive to maintain a happy and welcoming environment not just for our clients, but for our team members too. Our team is at the forefront of PURE always and we are so happy to be able to offer The Living Wage to all our therapists.
PURE Spa & Beauty has grown significantly this year and we now operate 19 Spas and Salons throughout the UK. Due to this growth we have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Spa Manager to help lead and develop our spa in New Haven.The Role...
PURE Spa combines luxury Spa therapies with beauty treatments. We strive to provide the Wow Factor for all of our guests and create an inclusive environment for all.
We offer a full range of Spa and Beauty treatments including PURE, ESPA, Image, OPI, Leighton Denny, and Vita Liberata. We also offer Lash Lifts, Brow Lamination and a full range of Spa body therapies.
We are searching for a passionate and confident leader who is motivated to grow the business as if it were their own, lead and inspire a team of therapists, and work hard to achieve a welcoming and professional environment.Requirements
- Experience as a Senior Therapist or Team Leader
- Commercially aware and driven to achieve sales targets
- Organised and capable of daily operations management
- Strong administration skills
- Experience with KPIs and Business reporting
- Relevant Beauty or Massage Therapy Qualification
- Excellent customer service skills and a true passion for making others feel better
- A team player
- Going above and beyond for clients to make sure they receive the PURE Wow Factor
- Confident in building relationships and creating a caring, trusted environment for staff and guests
- Ensure five star standards are maintained at all times
- Flexibility and availability work evenings, weekends and bank holidays where required
We offer our team a fantastic benefits package including:
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for bonuses and rewards
- 29 days holiday per year (pro rata)
- Product and Treatment Discounts
- Free use of Spa Facilities/ Gym Membership at applicable locations
- Free on-site car parking at applicable locations
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
- Team management: 1 year (preferred)
Work remotely:Job Types:
- Beauty Therapy or Equivalent Qualification (preferred)
Up to £25,000.00 per year
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/94318891