Job Title - Motor Fleet Team Leader
Contract - Permanent
Salary - £35,000 + £4,000 Bonus
Location - Hertfordshire
Industry - Insurance, Broker, Broking, Motor Fleet, Manager, Team Leader
An established insurance brokerage offering Commercial and personal insurance are seeking a Motor Fleet Team Leader. Our client will also fully support insurance qualifications.
About the Role:
- To administer pre & post sale enquires from our existing Fleet clients.
- Being proactive in the growth of new business and being able to generate leads/sales from existing internal/external and new databases
- Renewal preparation and inviting of existing business
- Team management - Drive the team to hit pre agreed targets, 1-2-1's.
- Lead by example - Hands on Manager
- Ensure compliant and profitable trading status of Fleet Book
- Account Management to existing & New client base
- Provide adequate levels of service/support to all customers
- Claims management
- Assist with product development and testing
- Monitor, control and report on own and team performance in line with targets set & MI templates provided
- Good attitude to work and effective relationships with colleagues
- Ability to work independently and have sound experience in Fleet Insurance
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand impact of own role on the success of the company. Continually update job knowledge.
- Effective use of company computer systems and basic Microsoft packages.
- Uses sound commercial judgement to make decisions and appreciates when decisions need to be referred to others.
- Punctual and reliable and supports the company by showing a professional image at all times.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.