Wills, Trusts and Succession AssistantChandlers Ford, Hampshire Full time, in the office (Part Time might be considered)2 years+ Salary depending on experience
This well-established, and reputable law firm are seeking a Wills, Trusts and Succession Assistant to join their Private Client department. The firm are known for their great legal services.
The Private Client team deals with a range of areas including:
- Will drafting
- Trusts and Estate Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Court of Protection
This role will be to assist fee earners in their day-to-day work by providing support and an efficient secretarial and administrative service within the Private client department:
Desired skills and experience:
- Providing full secretarial support including opening files
- Using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to Private Client matters.
- Drafting Wills and Court of Protection applications.
- General team administration including photocopying, faxing, filing and scanning.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Handling telephone enquiries and directing accordingly.
- Arranging meeting room bookings/travel arrangements.
- Legal Secretary or Assistant experience essential within Private Client - at least 2 years +
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems.
- Experience of using case management system.
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management.