ENGINEERING TEAM MANAGER - FMCG - STRONG REMUNERATION PACKAGE
JS Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with our global FMCG client who are now looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Team Manager to lead the way forward in this newly created role.
The organisation has made significant investment in new machinery and innovation to ensure that they stay ahead of the competition and continue to delight their impressive portfolio of customers. They are recognised for being a great employer and that's why they retain they very best people who are proud to be part of this exciting business.
The successful candidate will lead and develop a small team of Engineers, setting the standards high to ensure that the processing and production departments receive a consistent, excellent service from the engineering function.
This is an outstanding opportunity and we are keen to speak with candidates who demonstrate strong technical knowledge and experience of electrical and mechanical services coupled with strong leadership and management of similar teams within an FMCG manufacturing environment.
On offer is a strong remuneration package including a generous company pension contribution, private medical cover, death in service and 33 days annual leave.
- Revelant technical knowledge and experience appertaining to the delivery of electrical and mechanical engineering services to the standards required by the company.
- Demonstrable expertise in the management of teams to achieve the objectives of the department and the wider business.
- Experience within Fast moving consumer able goods market (FMCG) environments
- Working knowledge of an operational environment and packing lines.
- Working knowledge of BRC and General Supermarket Audit procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent awareness of production initiatives and continuous improvement concepts, World Class Manufacturing standards
- Application of Health and Safety best practice and current legislative requirements.
- Demonstrate training and coaching skills, and ability to construct standard operating procedures.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.