Our client is seeking an Exceptional Qualified Finance Manager.This is a new role supporting a fast-paced global business who deliver services within the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors across 100 countries.
- Managing a team of 8 accountants you will be required to deliver financial, statutory accounting and reporting within a complex matrix environment.
- Driving process improvements through simplification, standardisation, and automation.
- Managing monthly and quarterly close of all financial, statutory and group accounting.
- Controlling operational planning.
- Leading delivery of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash & Banking, Record to Report activities to meet the Standard Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Driving the operational reviews to drive continuous improvements to close any gaps in performance and provide higher quality service.
- Reviewing and reporting Working Capital
- Planning and communicating the reporting cycle, executing it to first class standards.
- Playing a lead role in driving the transformation of the Financial Shared Service Centre to promote excellence.
- Improve the strength of the financial talent within the organisation, coaching and mentoring the team, recruiting, and developing personal plans and at the same time facilitating succession planning.
To be considered for this role:
- Degree educated with a recognised Accountancy Qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ideally 7-10years practical experience working within a Global Organisation.
- Our client would prefer Shared Service Background across a Matrix environment.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Problem solving, negotiation, strategic thinking, team building and the ability to influence are all key attributes to making this role a success.
- Strong financial, IT and analytical skills.
- Ideally a language skill: Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, German or Portuguese and our client operates in a Financial Shared Services Centre matrix environment.