Our client is looking for a Digital Content Manager, with the digital marketing skillset and strong interpersonal skills to manage and nurture their New Zealand business.
Working local New Zealand time zone (see working hours below), you will have a natural ability to build reliable and trusting relationships with your Ford dealerships in New Zealand and with the Ford New Zealand Head Office.
The role will permanently home based and you will have the opportunity to visit New Zealand at least once a year, for all expenses paid business trip - you may decide to add on a special holiday trip and dip your toes in the sand if you're a travel lover like the rest of the team.
In this role, you will be working with Ford and Ford automotive dealerships, to deliver best in class marketing and content to drive sales and service leads. With this being a well-established account, there is an exciting opportunity to use your creativity and fresh thinking to deliver new ideas and content to support the already established foundations.
Reporting to the Client services Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for updating and editing website content, with a passion for all things digital for a major automotive brand. We are looking for a creative/lateral thinker with an ability to go above and beyond expectations when it comes to account management. An eye for detail is essential along with strong communication and relationship-building skills. You will be surrounded by a team of specialists for support, will have regular communication with your Line Manager and will attend all company updates and meetings. However, due to the nature of this role and the working hours, the successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-motivator and may benefit from having an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Leading the manufacturer relationship with Ford New Zealand, building trust and reliable service at all levels.
• Building trusting and reliable relationships with all Dealer Principals and website administrators in each dealership business.
• Assisting all clients in getting the most out of their websites, driving the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials.
• Using your natural creative flare and results driven mindset, you will provide ideas, inspiration and suggestions for new website content to drive search and lead results.
• You will create and design banners, promotions and content with the support of the creative designers as necessary.
• Audit and report on the performance and results of the dealer websites and plan future marketing strategy via a structured monthly 1-2-1 call with each business.
• Using the tools made available to you, you will review search engine ranking results for your dealer businesses and plan and create content to target specific search engine improvements.
• Make outbound calls and emails to New Zealand dealers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the SalesForce CRM database.
• Proactively advise and support dealers on all aspects of our clients programme with the support of the wider product and data teams within the business.
• Work with our clients product, creative, and technical teams to deliver the communication of feature improvements to your dealer network.
• Work with our clients product teams to communicate any technical bugs and corresponding solutions to your customers.
• Continually look at ways to improve the level of service provided to New Zealand customers.
• Support the management team in respect of emerging customer service requirements as they arise.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience Essential:
• Exceptional business level written and spoken English
• Outstanding relationship building skills
• Experience in a customer facing Digital Marketing role with a strong track record
• Experience in the management of SEO strategies
• Great attention to detail and the desire to go above and beyond to deliver outstanding results
• Self-motivated approach to your work
• Loyal and committed, looking for a long-term career opportunity.
• Possess a can-do attitude alongside a natural passion and pride in delivery of your work
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• A desire and willingness to develop automotive industry knowledge
• An ability and desire to work in a structured environment
• An ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment
• A quick learner, able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies
• Basic Microsoft Office, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of the automotive industry
• Knowledge / experience of a CMS (Content Management System)
• Technical SEO experience with a desire to develop this further
• Experience of website development and infrastructure.
Your working hours will align with the New Zealand times of 8am to 2pm Monday to Friday. Your hours will therefore be as below depending on the time of year and clock changes:
• October to March - UK time Sunday to Thursdsay 7pm - 1am • April to September - UK time Sunday to Thursdsay 9pm - 3am.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.