Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to join a successful wellbeing consumer brand as a Social Media Executive? If so, we have the role for you!
This exciting position offers the opportunity to create and deliver a strategy to champion, amplify and raise the brand's profile, spreading the mission to the world through influencer activities!
In a crowded and ever-growing landscape of influencers, authorities, and celebrities, a key part of this role will be identifying, managing, and implementing an on-brand influencer strategy, developing valuable relationships with fitting content creator partners, and influencer ambassadors.
This role is offered as a permanent role, based in Camden with a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 (this is based on relevant experience). The position is immediately available.
This is both a highly creative and commercial role, requiring someone who will instinctively look not only at the brand fit and innovation of each opportunity but also the data and insights to track conversion, ROI, and overall potential.Key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting highly relevant influencer talent
- Engaging with influencers across a variety of social channels
- Negotiating the terms of collaboration and ensuring seamless onboarding
- Working with the wider marketing teams to build best-in-class activations
- Regular performance reports monitoring progress across the channel
- Influencer mapping - using our in-house tools and social media platforms to identify potential collaboration opportunities
- An understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, affinity, content creation, and driving commercial value for brands
- Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc
- A genuine interest in health & wellness
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and organisational skills
- A proactive self-starter with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to meet deadlines
Experience working within influencer marketing, with a track record in managing campaigns and delivering ROI would be highly advantageous.
Please note this role will be soley based in the office
If this role is of interest, please click APPLY now