Founded in 2012, the Paris-based company has offices in London, Madrid, Milan and Singapore, and delivers direct and programmatic advertising campaigns across the globe.
The UK Office is looking for a vibrant and ambitious Executive Account Manager to work on a day to day basis with the whole Sales Team and offer a support to help them reaching their target and develop their network. The aim of this role is to upskill somebody to become a Sales Manager and own a patch within one of the most exciting media companies in the space.
Your main mission will be to:
- Support Sales day-to-day activity by helping the Sales Team to manage and develop a portfolio of direct advertisers and trading desks: work together with them to answer commercial briefs, phoning, appointment booking...
- Transmit and coordinate the market information to the Sales Team through reports and active participation in team meetings
- Keep CRM and Tracking Tools (Salesforce) maintained and updated
- Work with the Operations and Publishers teams in order to ensure the campaigns are well delivered
- Have a global and good understanding of the market and the team's subjects so that you can cover Sales Managers when they are out of the office
Who are they looking for?
- You have a desire to join a fast-growing company where you can make a real and lasting difference, and a thirst for helping to grow the company and growing within the company.
- A first experience in digital advertising would be a plus
- Beyond a CV, they are looking for a bubbly individual who is eager to learn in a fun and dynamic environment and who is Sales-oriented, organised, confident, a strong achiever, strategic and project-planning acumen.
- You will also need to show excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player. Intuitivism and independence are key, as the role offers a lot of autonomy to make your own decisions and show off your personality and creativity.
- A social environment with young like-minded people.
- A great team and regular events within the company
- Weekly social outings/events with the team and clients.
- Offices in central London - the hub of media and advertising and several local pubs!
- Driven yet relaxed working environment.
- Free French lessons (they are a French company after all).