Talk to us about flexible working.
Bibby Financial Services have an exciting opportunity available for an Account Executive to join us on a full time, permanent basis. You will be working on a hybrid basis, combining working from home and from our office in Banbury. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
We've supported small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) since 1982 and today we support more than 12,000 businesses worldwide. We are proud to help businesses, both big and small to grow and thrive in domestic and international markets.
We're in the business of relationships. We know real value lies in real people, and it takes a motivated mindset and can-do attitude to belong here. It can be fast-paced and full on, but we can handle it. We're a collective of 'got your back', we collaborate together, take ownership and deliver for our clients every time. That way, everybody wins. In return, we're all empowered to get the job done because we're trusted to get it right. It's why we were hired in the first place. We want you to make the choices you believe in - we'll believe in them too.
As our Account Executive, we will reward you and your hard work with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology, or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
Every day brings a new challenge as we interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs are met. We are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day.
As our Account Executive, you will be working in a busy and demanding financial environment ensuring good relations and communications with all clients as well as members of the team through living and promoting the Bibby Values.
Your key duties as our Account Executive will include:
- Ensuring the security & profitability of a portfolio of debtors through efficient and effective Sales Ledger management
- Contacting debtors abiding by the confidentiality clauses of the client contract to provide them information regarding outstanding balances in their accounts
- Determining whether contractual and non-contractual debts are not collectable based on a thorough understanding of the circumstances and historic precedents
- Conducting thorough research on aged/ageing debt and determine which ones can be followed up by prioritising high-risk debtors/clients
- Maintaining regular contact with the RM in relation to client contact to ensure seamless service
- Identifying and escalating possible risks or opportunities associated with their client and debtor portfolio to AETL or other the relevant parties within the business
- Collecting financial information from the client including PAYE, VAT, bank statements, Management accounts and aged creditors
- Utilising AQ to accurately and promptly allocate cash based on a thorough understanding of the contractual debt, to the clients sales ledger including the transfer of cash through suspense when appropriate
- Using a variety of methodologies to process complex schedules based on the type of debt ensuring that accurate and timely processing is captured on AQ
- Ensuring that all relevant and important information is recorded within the appropriate client files
What we are looking for in our ideal Account Executive:
- Customer Service experience
- Commercial risk awareness
- Used to high volume calls & comfortable on the phone
- Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail
There's no place quite like BFS and we're proud of that. And it's all down to you - you make us the people with which every ambitious business loves to work.
If you would like to join us, please click 'apply' today to be considered as our Account Executive - we would love to hear from you!
We're absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the Recruitment process.