Experienced Nursing Home Manager required in North London, to manage a beautiful care home that combines the highest standards of care and hospitality within an elegantly designed luxury home environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an award-winning private care provider, for an enthusiastic and ambitious home manager with a desire to create a centre of excellence for older people. We are seeking an experienced home manager who is driven and committed with strong leadership skills and the ability to build a strong team. A proven track record in elderly care home management is essential and leading teams in the delivery of best care.
- General management experience coupled with a passion for elderly care
- Knowledge of CQC legislation and guidelines
- Sound working knowledge of private fee paying
- Experience of managing large teams of people
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong financial management and commercial focus
- Regular audit to ensure the home is fully compliant and operating well and that there is a consistent delivery of person-centred care to every resident
- Recruiting for all staff / roles within the home, managing careers and personal development. Build and maintain a well motivated and engaged workforce.
- Ensure effective communication links with residents, relatives, staff and other healthcare professionals
- Deliver robust financial budget management
- Work with the Directors to market the home effectively, to achieve growth and meet targets
Contract, Remuneration and benefits:
- £75kpa - £80kpa neg DOE
- 40hrs per week
Please get in touch with Emma at Bright Selection for more information.
Bright Selection advertises roles on behalf of our clients. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so you will receive an email letting you know this.