SEO Account Director
Operating in over 80 markets, my client is a leading integrated media and communications agency that work with a number of iconic and world leading brands.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an SEO expert to take a pivotal role within their award winning SEO team.
- Creating enterprise level strategic approaches for our some of the agency's biggest clients to deliver against their objectives
- Creating and briefing a pipeline of SEO tasks to develop an account with fresh ideas and thinking
- Reviewing and interrogating client briefs to ensure the optimal SEO strategy response is devised with an appropriate flighting schedule
- Leading client meetings and calls as the SEO lead on the account
- Keeping up to date with SEO news & sharing opinions on industry developments within the team and with clients, providing your viewpoint of changes
- Mentoring the SEO Account Manager to ensure that they develop a wealth of experience within SEO, management and search and all soft skill areas
- Providing top level insights to clients on current performance and areas to grow in the future
- Leading on the creation of new processes, templates, and deliverables as well as best practice
- Consistently performing at an advanced level of SEO competency
- Lead the up-selling and cross-selling of existing clients with additional services and solutions
- Supporting the SEO Business Director and Head of Department with new business pitches
- Leading training sessions and department meetings
- Work with a PPC counterpart either internally or at a third-party agency to drive integrated search for clients
- Ensuring SEO activity integrates with client's wider digital and offline media activity both across the business but also with other agencies partners your clients work with
- 5+ years' experience preferably agency side
- A proven experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients
- Proven experience in innovation in and around SEO to drive client KPIs or improve efficiencies in agency
- A proven experience line-managing a team of SEO specialists, ideally within an SEO or owned media focused agency environment
- Experience of working with clients on strategies that span the consumer experience funnel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving agency environment
- Strong client and project management skills with proven ability to add value to clients and to drive revenue from existing accounts
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Experience of inspiring and motivating a team
You can apply for the role of SEO Account Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.Jenny DunfordExecutive Consultant.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.