We are recruiting an onsite Account Manager to work at our client premises in Corby NN17 1NN for a leading toy retailer recruiting warehouse operatives. Please apply and start your career with us today!Role of an Account Manager
To manage the daily operation of customer accounts/sites in line with contractual obligations and service level agreements (SLAs) whilst managing and developing the onsite account team. To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the customer.Responsibilities
As a successful Account Manager you will need to have
- To demonstrate full ownership of account management and site processes
- To build and maintain local customer relationships through regular formal & informal meetings
- To collate, prepare and present weekly KPI packs and review packs with your line manager
- To manage and maintain an active headcount (in line with customer demand) to ensure daily fulfilment of requirements are met
- To forecast and plan recruitment in conjunction with the client's recruitment plan
- To lead, coach and develop the onsite team of 1
- To demonstrate company visions and values
- To ensure full accuracy of payroll & invoicing and manage any invoice query management
Benefits of the role
- Experience as an account manager, onsite manager, consultant
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Computer literate - outlook, excel and word
- Ability to report critical information accurately and to tight deadlines
- Ability to use a common sense approach to problem solving
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
- The chance to join a leading business and start a career in recruitment
- 25 days Annual Leave + bank Holidays
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- A competitive salary + variable compensation
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Birtholiday- Paid Day off for your Birthday.
- Cycle to work scheme*
- Pension scheme contribution
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality*
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Vitality*
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT
charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.