Senior/Account Executive £25,000 - £32,000 London / remote
Albion Rye Associates are working closely with an outstanding communications agency in the search for talented Healthcare PR professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative team working on communication campaigns that will really make a difference.
You will be working on some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry on some exciting therapy areas. Working on Global, EU and UK based accounts, you will have the chance to lead innovative projects.
- Account Executive (entry level)
- Senior Account Executive
- Experience in Healthcare PR (senior account executive)
- Science related degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including when working under pressure
- Understanding of healthcare media and social media platforms
- Flexible working policy including home working and part time hours
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical/dental cover
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Fantastic social events
Somewhere that will champion your growth and take your career to the next level, with plenty of room to continue to grow and develop within a supportive team.
Immediate interviews are available - so if you want to learn more about these amazing opportunities, get in touch with Emma King.