My Client is looking for an experienced Office Manager to join the team. With great communication skills and demonstrable administration experience.Client Details
My Client is a rapidly growing company looking for people to join them.Description
The key responsibilities in the role are but are not limited to:
- To ensure that the company's vision, values and policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure that procedures relating to administrative functions are developed and maintained in line with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure administrative support is provided to General Manager in handling any HR matters.
- To interact with centralised payroll department to ensure payroll administration is carried out to meet requirements.
- To ensure daily and weekly TMS reports are run and sent to payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure purchasing is carried out appropriately and audit record is maintained.
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- An excellent communicator who is able to communicate effectively and professional with people at all levels.
- Ability to show empathy, make clear decision and is able to influence the right outcomes at times.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, administration, planning and organising skills which is essential in this busy role.
A Competitive salary and extensive benefits package.