Legal Executive - Commercial PropertyLondon£45k - £65k
Our client is a highly successful London law firm rated Legal 500 and Chamber ranked, with a heritage spanning almost 300 years advising wealthy families, property investors, landed estates, entrepreneurs, and family businesses. They have developed an international sector which has welcomed many international clients who are interested in property investment and business activities in the UK.
They have a modern and agile approach which enables them to balance maintaining long standing relationships with clients and an entrepreneurial attitude to attracting new clientsThe role:
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Executive who is looking to further their career in Commercial Property and wants to join a prestigious Property Department based in London. You will be dealing with a broad range of commercial property transactional work including Sales, Purchases, Lettings and Asset management for Private and Urban Estate clients. You will be drafting and running your own files, to include:
You will be:
- Management work for urban estate landlords comprising of retail, office residential and other properties.
- Commercial leasing, knowledge of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 will be required
- Sales and purchases including title investigation and searches, drafting and negotiating sale contracts, transfers and related transaction documents and title reports for the client
- Collating regular updates and reports for clients
- Managing own file administration
- Preparation of SDLT forms and registrations
- Generally assisting on due diligence for large-scale investment projects
- A legal executive with at least two years'
- Commercial Property work an advantage, but if you have experience in Commercial work and a willingness to learn you will be considered
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A good team member
- Organised, motivated and excellent communication skills are required
For more information about this Legal Executive - Commercial Property role please contacts Alice Neal at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.