We are looking for an experienced Regional Team Leader (South West) to join a family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
The position of Regional Team Leader is within our Rapid Diagnostics business located Regionally across the UK. This role requires you to lead and manage a team ofCollecting Officers that provide the collection of legally defensible samples for our customers across the South West of the UK.
- Be trained in all collection methodology and complete corporate and collecting officer onboarding, providing a comprehensive understanding of all collection processes and documentation.
- Complete regular sample collectionsensuring you remain competent to deliver training and conduct audits.
- Responsible for the provision of a fully covered on call rota for the Collection Network Emergency Response Call Out Service to meet business KPI's.
- Participate on an equal basis in the Regional Team Leader rota providing technical support and guidance for the Network of Collecting Officers, covering in and out of hours across 365 days of the year.
- Responsible for ensuring that collections are allocated to the closest, available and appropriately trained Collecting Officers.
- Responsible for customer complaint management and trend analysis, line managing collecting officers using trend data to reduce complaints and improve service provision. You will need to work closely with Customer Services - UK Workplace to adhere to the complaint KPI's (investigate and respond within 10 working days)
- Conduct collecting officer audits in line with the audit schedule for immediate team and provide support auditing other teams as required.
- Responsible for implementing and managing collecting officer performance
- Support the recruitment of Collecting Officers
- Responsible for managing the leaver processes of Collecting Officers
- Responsible for the management of stock and equipment
- Responsible for ensuring the Collecting Officers meet Health & Safety standards which include but is not limited to:
- Meeting the Working Time Directive (WTD) by effectively monitoring on-call and routine work ensuring the conditions are met
- Ensuring the wellbeing of the Collecting Officer by ensuring they take annual leave appropriately and that we meet business availability requirements
- You will be required to conduct regular customer collections in all testing methodologies to help you remain competent to continue to deliver training and conduct collector audits