Elite Search Associates are delighted to be working with an established solicitor firm, with offices based in Chesterfield, Derby, Mansfield and Nottingham.
Our client is looking to appoint experienced Conveyancing Assistant to work within their busy department based in their Mansfield office.Role Description
- This role will be to work within a busy conveyancing department, assisting fee earners with a mixed caseload of sales and purchase files from instruction to completion.
- Administration duties
- You will also conduct relevant searches via the land registry, preparing files and conducting document checks
- Working to busy deadlines, in order for the department to keep up with timescales accordingly with their client's needs
Remuneration and Benefits
- Hands-on experience of residential conveyancing - essential
- Well-developed office administration ability
- IT skills, with a good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- A pleasant telephone manner when dealing with internal and external calls and clients
- Ability to work both independently and under supervision
- Ability to contribute effectively in a strong team environment
- Reliability and efficiency
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and confidence.
- Salary will be dependant upon your experience
- Cash awards for achievement/recognition
- Pension scheme with employer's contributions
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement, including bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday and office closure over the Christmas/NY period
- Genuine career potential in a fast-growing, local practice
- Good work life balance, with flexible working opportunities post-probation
- Friendly, professional office environment located in the city centre of Mansfield
If you are the perfect candidate for this post please apply today, or for more information, please contact Leanne at Elite Search Associates
Not for you, but know the perfect person for this role? Elite Search Associates offer referral fees for any successful referrals, so please share! #SharingIsCaring