As a Pension Projects Team Leader at Willis Towers Watson working on client projects within LifeSight our Master Trust, you will be making a valuable difference to our fast growing pensions administration business. If working for a global market leader, with the support to grow and shape your career further, is something that excites you, please apply today.What we can offer you?
As a reward for your efforts, a competitive salary and benefits package including company pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover and many other options.
This role is based in our Redhill office and we can offer the flexiblilty of homeworking a couple of days a week for the right candidate.The Role
- Plan and control all client based projects and report progress to the client and WTW Operations Management.
- Be a point of reference on technical issues and project related queries.
- Ensure work allocated is carried out in accordance with:
- Practice guidelines.
- Documented operating procedures.
- Quality standards.
- Monitor BAU projects, large and small, and ensure reports are produced within agreed deadlines.
- Take the lead in more complex/project work when required.
- Build and maintain technical, procedures and client knowledge through experience.
- Manage the billing process.
- Work with the Administration Manager to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard procedures.
- Ensure team members are fully informed of:
- Current events.
- Procedural changes.
- Benefit changes.
- Initiate and manage automated calculation system projects.
- Oversee and contribute to the change control process and ensure accuracy of the process and delivery to time and cost targets.
- Identify offshore opportunities, manage transition and quality control delivery.
- Contribute to associate training and development.
- Manage associates to make sure that work is dealt with efficiently and within deadlines.
- Be responsible for the team members' performance reviews.
- Assist with recruitment and selection process.
- Hold weekly team meetings.
- Ensure an efficient, professional service is provided to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- On an on-going basis be the principal contact the client, and maintain and develop client relationships.
- Communicate effectively with client via the telephone and face to face.
- Analyse client/member feedback, suggest improvements and report to Administration Manager and/or Client Manager as appropriate.
- Ensure Procedure Guides are kept up to date.
- Ensure all work is logged out of Workflow correctly for billing purposes.
- Maintain 70 - 75% chargeability target.
- Prepare monthly fee invoice by the dates set by Finance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Significant and proven experience dealing with DC and/or DB occupational schemes.
- Previous experience within a supervisory / managerial role in a Pensions Administration environment, ideally in a third party administrator.
- Progression in PMI qualification desirable.
- Interpersonal skills to included excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Computer literate.
- Must be able to work to a high level of accuracy.