We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated and confident team member with a strong academic background and excellent communication skills to join our growing Lead Generation team in Bristol. You will be prospecting new business through reaching out to a multitude of different potential clients. Responsible for creating and executing tactical promotional plans to constantly optimize and improve campaigns. This person will work closely with product management, editorial, and sales to complete lead programs to the satisfaction of our advertising clients. As a start-up this role has huge potential for growth and we are looking for someone who is confident to embark on this journey with an open mind and be instrumental to change. In return this individual will be offered limitless opportunities.Job Description:
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Supporting our Creative Director with content creation and the management of email campaigns. Deliver effective and on brand marketing comms and organise scheduling of content. Testing and reviewing campaign approaches and providing technical support. This individual will be required to act quickly, driving conversion and lead generation.
- Administration tasks such as tracking progress, managing inboxes and scheduling meetings for the sales department.
- Using LinkedIn Helper to automatically connect with people and send out an initial message to them. Management of communications and bookings. Training will be provided on this.
- Understanding and analysing the different tools, systems, softwares and regulations that can work with LinkedIn.
- The ability to connect with data across different social media platforms if required. Creativity - we want someone who will make this role their own. Comfortable writing industry specific content and engaging with experts across different platforms to increase visibility.
- Coordinates and executes tactical promotional plans to achieve leads across multiple platforms (social media, email, search, SEO, web advertisements, etc.) and across all products to increase exposure and conversion.
- Practical experience with Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Reddit / AdWords / Email / Remarketing and other leading digital marketing platforms is essential. This is a hands-on role where you will be creating and managing all campaigns
- Expert level understanding of the fundamentals of Marketing theory
- Expert level of the fundamentals of Digital Marketing metrics / tools and optimisation strategies
- Experience in optimising marketing budgets and maximising ROI
- Comfortable presenting to senior management / CEO level
- The confidence to present professionally to external partners - from sales and retail to consumers and media.