Facilities and Finance Manager - Primary School in Hillingdon
A fantastic Primary School in Hillingdon are searching for a Facilities and Finance Manager to join their Middle Leadership team.
The post holder will be a member of the middle leadership team with responsibility for managing the academy's finance, facilities, procurement and premises functions and is accountable and will report to the Principal for the planning, development and delivery of these.These functions include:
- Financial Planning
- Resource Management
- Facility & Property Management
- Health & Safety Management
- Marketing and Public Relations
General operations and human resource management will be led by the Operations Manager. The post holder will work closely with all managers/leaders in the school. The Finance and Facilities Manager will be expected to line manage up to six individuals, including premises and finance staff.Essential Attributes:
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Professional accountancy qualification or IOSH or NEBOSH Qualified
- Knowledge and understanding of premise management under Health and Safety
- A minimum of 3 years experience successfully managing a team.
- A minimum of 3 years experience of writing and managing budgets
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this Facilities and Finance Manager role, please apply to the advert ASAP. Alternatively, please send your CV and cover letter to Facilities and Finance Manager - Primary School in Hillingdon