You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the team, inspiring motivating and supporting the team to achieve department KPI's and ensure that the team provide legally compliant advice and HR assistance to our clients.Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Ensure inbound advice lines are resourced to achieve service level standards.
- Ensuring that quality and legal standards are maintained across the team through regular reviews of the team's work. Supporting your team and ensuring all matters relating to internal HR are dealt with in a timely manner and reported to the manager as appropriate.
- To ensure that the team record all advice accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database.
- Supporting with the delivery of training and legal briefings to the team.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge in respect of HR and Employment Law, ensuring that you and the team are up to date with the appropriate legislation and test case outcomes.
- Providing second opinions on complex calls and dealing with escalations to reduce operational risk.
- Assisting with resourcing requests for articles or webinar presentations, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element.
- Identifying business development opportunities and supporting the team to identify and offer suitable product recommendations to clients to aid in the growth of the business.
- Any other duties that are deemed appropriate from time to time in line with the Job Summary