Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the team and oversee the accounts process. Your new company
Great job opportunity in the Buckingham area to work for a flourishing manufacturing business. Your new role
Our client is looking for an established Assistant Accountant to join the team and oversee the
companies accounts process, engaging with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
Key duties will involve being responsible for the following areas
What you'll need to succeed
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Recording financial transactions
- Completing tax forms
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Paying regular bills for the company
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Handling client invoices by recording and approving or denying the payments *
- Appropriately coding payables to prepare them for the accountant's input later
- Distributing money appropriately to various departments internally
- Invoicing deliveries and paying vendors for their goods and services
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Preparing information for auditors 2 July 2021
- Keeping an annual company budget
For this role the ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar field, and ideally AAT Level 3 or equivalent. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal. A resilient individual with a proven ability to work under pressure. Proficient in Microsoft Office and working with finance programs. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.