specifically focus on supporting those aged 16+ with a range of needs, particularly where these co-occur and present in a complex way. These include; learning disabilities, autistic spectrum conditions, mental health issues and physical disabilities. Our specialist support is delivered in a variety of settings, including supported living services, community support, respite and day care.
Due to business growth, Agincare Enable
are seeking a Managing Director
to develop the company's vision further with the support of an established Senior Leadership Team.
If you are a senior business leader with a successful record of leading a company to grow and achieve its objectives preferably within the health and social care sector we would like to hear from you. About the Role
As Managing Director of Agincare Enable, you will be responsible for providing clear leadership and goals to the entire organisation and communicating these to the wider Agincare business. You will steer the company to achieve agreed strategic objectives, transforming the business to deliver via people and focus on quality in all aspects of operations.Your main responsibilities are to:
- Committed and driven to deliver outstanding, individualised support to the people who use our services to maximise their independence - and the ability to inspire this within the organisation at all levels;
- Develop and deliver business strategy attaining the objectives of the Board and Shareholders;
- Create, implement and report on business plans, monitoring its efficacy and progress
- Lead the company to achieve all financial and commercial KPI's and new business ventures and expansion;
- Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue, lower operating costs while maintain quality products that are competitive, all while delivery excellent customer support;
- Continuous monitoring of the annual budget and ensure that revenue/sales targets are met;
- Manage and report on the effective implementation of a marketing strategy to maintain market relevance and promote products and services to increase sales;
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile;
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth;
- Ensure performance appraisal, training and professional development activities;
- Reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems;
About Agincare Enable
- You have experience as Managing Director or other senior leadership or managerial position in a commensurate organisation (by scale, employees and service type);
- You have demonstrable experience in developing and implementing actionable strategic and business plans;
- A strong understanding of finance and measures of performance with a high level of business awareness and acumen and track record of achieving company growth projections and targets in a dynamic and competitive environment;
- Experience within health and social care, ideally from a complex needs background
Agincare Enable are part of the wider Agincare Group. Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986, and this year we celebrate 35 years! With over 3,500 family members, we're one of the UK's largest privately-owned social care groups and continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high quality care to all our clients and residents.