Primary teacher needed!Location: LeedsStart Date: October 2021
A primary school located in Leeds is looking to appoint a Year 5 Primary Teacher to cover maternity leave for one academic term, with the potential to be extended. Experience in teaching in KS2 is essential. The successful teacher must have a strong understanding of the national curriculum and be able to incorporate this into the lesson plan.About the school:
What they are looking for:
- OFSTED rated 'good'
- Central location with many public transport links
- Great opportunity to join a supportive team
- Great behaviour management skills
- A strong communicator and team player
- Previous teaching experience in KS2
- Someone that has passion to make a significant contribution to the teaching, learning and standards to the school's community
- To set and mark homework that is in line with the national curriculum
- Assess and record each pupil's progress in reference with the school's practice
- Ensure that the learning objectives are set out and have been met
- Attend meetings with parents, governors, staff and colleagues
If this sounds like a role that you are interested in or would like further information about, apply below now!
For the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people, candidates will be subject to a full DBS check and references will be required.