CMA Recruitment Group is exclusively working with an expanding Chichester based distribution business to support their recruitment of recruitment of an Interim Financial Accountant.What will the role involve?
- Support the business through the provision of sound technical accounting knowledge;
- Review integrity of the balance sheet;
- Work to facilitate a smooth year end process and liaise with auditors as required;
- Review of finance processes and procedures.
Additional benefits and information:
- Applicants will ideally be ACA/ACCA qualified with experience relevant to the role although all applicants will be considered;
- Candidates with experience of working within group companies will be of particular interest to this client;
- Available to start within the next month and commit for the project duration of between 3-5 months.
- This interim role will allow the appointed candidate to work with autonomy within an established business;
- Mix of office (Covid secure) and home working;
- Onsite parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.