Teaching Personnel are currently working alongside a large primary school in Worthing (BN11), that are looking to employ a Y5 general Teaching Assistant, to start working immediately up until the Christmas holidays. Please see below the details of the role and the experience we require, for you to be considered:About the role:
- General Teaching Assistant
- Supporting the class with Maths and English work
- Part time (8.30am - 1.30pm)
- Midday Meal Supervisor role from 12.30pm - 1.30pm
- At least 6 months experience working within a primary school or a similar setting with children
- A good understanding of safeguarding (training will be provided by us if not)
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 within supporting teaching and learning or similar qualifications linked to education
If you are interested and wish to know more about this role, then please email in an up to date CV to or register your details online today at www.teachingpersonnel.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.