Job Title: Physiotherapy ManagerLocation/Base: North LondonDept.: PhysiotherapyReporting to: Director of Nursing and Clinical Services
As a registered physiotherapist with the Health Professions Council and a member of the
Chartered Society of Physiotherapy the Physiotherapy Manager will provide a professional,
safe and efficient service to both inpatients and outpatients.
Within this there is a requirement to:
- To take a lead role in physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a wide
- range of patients and to ensure that the service continues to explore and develop its
- service offering to maintain commercial and competitive advantage.
- To develop and grow the hospital's physiotherapy business in partnership with the
- Hospital Director reflecting the priorities within the hospital business plan.
- To market, and promote the profile of the physiotherapy service and its team to all
- stakeholder groups, internally and externally.
- Positively engage with and empower colleagues to develop their own competence in
- using different physiotherapy interventions designed to address and promote the needs
- of people's health and wellbeing.
- To undertake specialised assessment and treatment of patients as an autonomous
- practitioner in all patient settings.
- Use clinical reasoning skills and knowledge of evidence based practice to determine and
- manage an appropriate, efficient and current treatment plan.
- To participate in the in-service teaching regimes and staff development programmes.
- To maintain a CPD portfolio reflecting your personal professional development.
Please contact Gemma at Piers Meadows for a full job specification.