My client based in Weybridge are recruiting within for Product Managers to assist with the ongoing development of their product range.
You will be responsible for:
• Liaising with key suppliers on designated products and ranges
• Manage designer, supplier and manufacturer relationships
• Input product development ideas and develop new product development briefs
• Manage development projects and critical paths
• Ensure that the product is brought to the market on time and to target costs
• Manage marketing mix and activity for the category including Pricing, Packaging, Promotions and Communications
• Liaise with the QC Manager to ensure that all product development complies with relevant safety and quality standards
• Market and product development research
• Supplier and customer visits as necessary, including some possible overseas travel
• Sales and product analysis
• Provide marketing support to the sales team
• Organise trade and customer mailings for exhibitions and new product launches
My client are looking for an Assistant Product Manager or a Product Manager for both their Licensed and Brand Teams.
For the License team we are looking for candidates who have experience working in toy or other licensed product environments, particularly working with licensors such as Disney, Mattel or Hasbro would be an advantage.
For the Brands team we are looking for candidates who have experience working in homewares, fashion accessories, camping and travel goods would be an advantage.
For the APM role we are looking for candidates with around 2 years' experience, working as a Marketing Assistant or an Assistant Product Manager.
For the PM role we are looking for candidates with upwards of 3 years' experience in an Assistant PM/Junior PM or Product Manager role.
Please apply online and a consultant will be in contact.