REED Education is currently recruiting an outstanding primary teacher that has previous teaching experience in key stage one, to start in October 2021 for one academic term. The primary school is located within the Leeds area. The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of the national curriculum and be able to incorporate this into the lesson plan. You will be able to set homework and plan out-of-class activities to extend the knowledge and understanding that the pupils have acquired. This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher with vision, motivation, and drive to shape our pupils with the very best education.Pay scale - M1 - UPS3 (£25,714 - £41,604)
Job Responsibilities include:
- Creating a safe and positive environment where the children can openly express themselves and learn in a supportive environment
- Preparing, planning and delivering high standards of lessons that fit the needs of all pupils within the class
- Communicating with teaching assistants and support staff to ensure that they are in line with all abilities
- Marking and monitoring classwork, with suitable objectives and targets for future progress
- Establishing and developing strong relationships with pupils, parents, colleagues, and carers
- Engaging pupils with interactive and creative lesson plans
Benefits of working with REED Education:
- You will be supported by a specialist primary consultant offering you support with application assistance and CV advice
- CPD opportunities including Team Teach training
- Competitive daily rate
- Access to our discount clubs (Reed Benefits & Reed Reward Hub)
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle-free payroll process
For more information or to speak to the REED team, apply below.
It is essential that you have a QTS and PGCE or equivalent. For the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people, candidates will be subject to a full DBS check and references will be required.