Working with an NHS Trust on their Digital Communications Strategy.
An NHS Trust based in Kent.
- Commission, write, edit, proof read and coordinate complex internal and external communications relating to the Trust's digital strategy
- Work alongside other project teams to support them with their communications and engagement needs
- Work with Communications colleagues to support delivery of effective digital and social media communications
- Create, edit and upload content to the Trust's website and Intranet
- Create and edit written content such as email bulletins, press releases, campaign materials, briefing documents and presentations
- Gather insight and analyse data to inform planning and strategy implementation
- Provide reports at regular intervals to demonstrate the communications and engagement work programme to support the digital strategy
- Previous experience of working on a Digital Communications plan within an NHS organisation
- Opportunity for flexible working