The successful individual will be responsible for the complete Administration function within the site, including but not limited to, financial management, HR, payroll and purchasing.Client Details
The client are a company based in Northfleet.Description
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Develop, maintain and contribute to effective team practice and working relationships including the development of others in the team.
- To ensure that relevant information is communicated in an effective and timely fashion.
- To promote Customer Service ethic and standards throughout.
- To ensure purchasing is carried out appropriately and audit record is maintained.
- Oversee and provide all general administrative and clerical functions for the business.
- Raise and log all customer complaints received via the appropriate system.
- To ensure that administrative support is provided to General Manager in handling any HR matters and that all HR records and personnel files are maintained and secure.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Be able to communicate effectively and professional with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate strong, interpersonal, administration, planning and organising skills.
- Be able to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Have a willingness to support all areas of the business when required.
A competitive salary package.