Senior Compliance Manager - UK
Are you an experienced Compliance Manager with proven experience leading and supporting Data Privacy, Conduct, Compliance and Regulatory Affairs? If so, our client, a large retail bank, is seeking experienced compliance professionals to drive and support bank wide strategies.
This Sr Compliance Manager job will require you to ensure key conduct, compliance and reputational risks are mitigated and escalated where necessary as well as, reviewing and interpreting regulatory requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be supporting and providing oversight to change programs, supplier management, conduct risk requirements, and regulatory requests.
- Responsible for key conduct, compliance and reputational risk and provide mitigation and escalation where necessary
- Review and interpret regulatory requirements
- Provide up to date advice on data privacy, regulatory and conduct matters
- Provide oversight to change programs
- Manage reporting for Compliance Director, Executive Committees and Board
- Lead and manage compliance programs and teams
- Proven experience in Data Privacy, Compliance, Conduct Risk at a senior level
- Expert regulatory knowledge
- Strong knowledge of compliance programs within Financial Services
- Payments experience is a strong asset
- Experience providing leadership and coaching to junior members of staff
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Samantha Milligan