Reed Accountancy are delighted to be supporting one of out top clients located in the central belt in the recruitment of a new Assistant Management Accountant position.
My client is looking for someone who's interested in taking the next step in their career. You will be providing support to the management accounts team which will involve overhead analysis, balance sheet analysis, accruals, and prepayment analysis.
On offer is a chance to work in a nation-wide business which is growing quickly. This is also a chance to secure a permanent position with an organisation which offers their employees the opportunity to further their careers through supporting accountancy exams. Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and produce daily sectoral reports
- Preparation and posting of month end journals including accruals and prepayments
- Overhead analysis and reporting
- Assist with preparation of regional and sectoral management accounts
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review and sign off
- Budgeting and forecasting of overheads
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Owning the balance sheet reconciliations
- Building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
For further information please contact Roddy Mackenzie - or apply via this web advertisement.