We are a team of digital marketing experts, including PPC, SEO, web design, content writing, and digital PR services. We have a growth
mindset, we are ambitious, and we love seeing the impact of our work on our clients' success. We deliver data-driven
insights to help our clients develop informed and effective strategies to reach their desired outcomes. We are flexible
and we work openly. We offer tailored solutions to our clients and can readily switch course when needed. We value the work we do and the relationships we build, and we make them meaningful
beyond the day-to-day.
Our agency is growing and we are looking for a Junior PPC specialist who is ready to make a difference and take part in our PPC strategy. As our Junior PPC Executive, you will be a solution-orientated business partner and you will learn something different every day. Our Junior PPC Executive has the interpersonal skills that are necessary to deal with a variety of stakeholders and clients. You will be creative, solution orientated, self-motivated, and you will demonstrate excellent team and people skills.
We are continuing to grow apace and this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress and develop a career.
The Junior PPC Executive will report to the PPC Team Lead and will deliver a range of PPC activities to a diverse client base. A chance to broaden your knowledge and exposure to further channels and client-relationship management whilst collaborating with fun people. Join us and grow a career, here at Digital Uncut !
- A 2.1 or above from university in a maths, science or analytical related subjected
- A commitment to high-quality output and ability to work with senior stakeholders and clients
- Up to date with industry developments, tools and best practice
- Support account managers deliver best in class service to clients
- A highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature with excellent interpersonal people skills
- A passion for paid search and analytics
- Previous experience with PPC in an agency environment is a plus but not essential
- Be trained in planning and managing ads through the Google, Facebook and LinkedIn ad platforms.
- Work closely with the team to improve results for clients.
- Work with clients to create ideas & make recommendations.
- Have meetings with the team to strategise campaigns.
- Measure, monitor and analyse past PPC performance.
- Edit ad copy and provide copy recommendations.
- Anything else necessary to ensure innovative campaigns are delivered successfully
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Great fun and opportunity to measure your contribution and be rewarded for it
- A culture like no other and the option to tailor the job to suit your work-life balance
- Designated paid time off to focus on your well-being
- Salary of £22K to £24K (negotiable/depending on experience)
- Annual training budget of £500
- A generous holiday entitlement of 33 days per year (From day 1 and inclusive of the 8 BH)
- Fully flexible and remote work until a hybrid model is implemented
- Great Shoreditch office location when the situation allows
- A new MacBook or Windows laptop, along with a second screen, mouse and keyboard, delivered to you
- Charlie HR perks and Wow points allowing large discounts with your favourite retailers
- A monthly WFH allowance
- On the job training from PPC & SEO pros