We are partnering with a multi-disciplinary creative agency that embraces genuine cultural insight, design and technology to create deep rooted stories and ideas that people really care about.
They are seeking a talented Junior Art Director to join the creative team at their London based studio. You will be working closely with other creatives within the team, to devise direct and execute seasonal campaigns, brand identities, design tools and creative assets for a range of clients.
You will be working in a very collaborative creative team whilst also working closely with strategy, production, and account management to ensure they have a unified approach. You will be able to understand a client's brief and feedback before making informed decisions on the creative response.
You will have a flair for coming up with campaigns concepts that deliver a refined and credible pov across storytelling, creative concepts, still/motion, activations and social ideas - through briefs that have a variety of needs from brand positioning to PR, to commercially driven goals.
You will be able to work across a number of projects and manage your time and tasks accordingly and be able to formulate and articulate ideas both internally and externally to our clients and collaborators.
- Excellent creativity and innovation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- Excellent IT skills, being able to build presentations and visualise concepts.
- High level of design and photo-editing software: Creative suite. Powerpoint. Microsoft Office. Motion and 3D a bonus.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of stills and moving image production. On set experience is a big bonus.
- A background in visual communication and ability to think and direct work in a variety of mediums and tonalities.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you are interested in this position and think you would be a good fit. Please send your CV and Portfolio to : email@example.com