- Management Accountant opportunity in a fantastic high profile charity in Manchester
- Flexible working
One of the Manchester most prestigious charity / not for profit organisations. This organisation have an amazing working culture and encourage development and progression.Description
- Preparation of monthly & year end accounts.
- Ensure timely management accounts are submitted with supporting commentary and analysis.
- Conduct monthly reviews with senior managers.
- Take control of the annual budgeting process, liaising across all business functions to compile and produce the annual budget.
- Reconcile sales registers
- Undertake margin and variance analysis, providing commentary on variances and trends.
- Assist in preparing the monthly sales and KPI reports.
- A qualified accountant
- Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage your own workload & time effectively to meet conflicting deadlines.
- Flexible thinking and keen to investigate issues and overcome problems as they arise.
- Methodical & diligent with a keen eye for detail and understanding process.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant who wants to work in a high profile, modern not for profit.