Accountant required for one of our established clients in Liverpool
The Accountant will be part of the busy Finance team and report into the Financial Controller / Finance Director and be required to design and implement internal system controls and support the implementation of a new system. Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Co-ordinating the implementation of the roll out for each of the entities within the business
- Being the in-house contact point for consultant and disseminating updates across the business
- Co-ordinating system queries and issues raised from accounts team during transition
- The system is linked to an Excel based management reporting tool
- Assisting management accountants, financial controller and finance director with the design and use of reports.
- Assist the accounts team with any other duties as required.
- Ideal candidate must be a Qualified Accountant either ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Strong IT background and Excel skills
- Analytical, proactive, effective communicator
- Previous experience in a systems accounting role
- Deliver identifiable business benefits from the existing applications building on the existing platform
- Provide Ad Hoc training and support to the users of the system
- Facilitate and embed business change where required.
- Free on-site gym
- Modern office
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Paid overtime
- On-site car park
- Remote working
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click ApplyNow
with the latest copy of your CV.