Forfar Care and Support Manager
Not looking for a desk job? Good, that's not what we're offering!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive manager to join our Forfar Team.
Leading, motivating, multi-tasking, planning, problem solving, supporting, responding, decision making, learning and listening are all in a day's work as a Care and Support manager with Ark.
Experience the best of both worlds by leading and managing a team of support workers while still being involved with the delivery of a high quality support service.
This is an exciting role for the right applicant and comes at a time where Ark have undertaken a major piece of work where we have reviewed and developed our Business Plan for the next 5 years and beyond. This business plan will see Ark reshape as a modern, future-focused organisation that aims to positively impact on the lives of its tenants, supported people and staff.
In return for your valuable contribution, Ark will also offer you:
- Full and comprehensive training programme, e-Learning and a dedicated SVQ team who will support you to achieve an accredited qualification.
- Commitment to ongoing learning and development.
- Up to 36 days paid holiday per year pro rata.
- 4% Contributory pension scheme.
- Employee recognition scheme.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7.
- Sodexo Employee Benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please download our Application Form and CSM Recruitment Pack by clicking the Apply Now button.
CV's will not be accepted.Closing Date: Friday 24th September 2021